HMP Global, the leading omnichannel healthcare company, today unveiled its highly anticipated Consultant360 Multidisciplinary Medical Information Network. The expanded digital platform is based on today’s integrated approach to patient care and connects millions of healthcare providers to essential point-of-care news, information, and insight for more than 1,000 disease states and medical conditions and presents the content along with practical takeaways that can be immediately implemented in clinical settings.
The Consultant360 Medical Information Network also features:
- Breaking news, drug approval announcements, industry updates, and new research summaries
- Interactive, diagnostic content to enhance clinical acumen
- Practical perspective and insight gleaned from expert interviews
- Clinical, peer-reviewed articles from Consultant, the widely respected, digital journal originally relied on by primary care practitioners for the diagnosis and treatment of common medical conditions
- Accredited continuing education events and activities, including the Practical Updates in Primary Care virtual series
- Disease State Hubs organized by therapeutic area
“The expanded Consultant360 Multidisciplinary Medical Information Network is a highly advanced platform designed to meet the specific and sophisticated information needs of the medical community today,” said Jeff Hennessy, Jr. President, HMP Omnimedia, the healthcare content subsidiary of HMP Global. “The changes we’ve made reflect where healthcare is headed, towards an ever-integrated and advanced approach to care delivery. The network will serve as a trusted resource, keeping providers equipped and informed and prepared for new possibilities that can improve patient outcomes.”
Complementing the platform to create an “all-ways” accessible multidisciplinary knowledge hub will be a suite of other content launches for 2022, including new content exclusives and a new podcast series.
“Consultant360 has always delivered essential point-of-care information to multidisciplinary healthcare providers, but now we are expanding and accelerating those connections,” said Kara Rosania, Vice President, HMP Omnimedia. “Today we are working to match the ‘speed of medicine,’ developing, dissecting, and distilling disease and drug information at all times to keep our healthcare provider community informed in all care settings and on-the-go.”
The new platform can be accessed via consultant360.com.